The world as we knew it has changed and Mozambique’s tourism sector is suffering. While there is uncertainty about the future, we are resilient. The Dana Tours team is constantly thinking of new ways to review our tourism industry.
We have teamed up with Club of Mozambique, the biggest news portal in Mozambique with over 1.5 million readers, to create the Conheça Moçambique campaign.
This campaign aims to kickstart local tourism by encouraging companies to reward or incentivize their employees and support a local CSR project by:
- Purchasing proudly Mozambican, unique and sustainable gifts that will be treasured for years.
- Giving them the opportunity to explore our beautiful country – choose from a variety of packages.
How does this help the industry?
- Hotels and resorts give us exclusive deals that enable us to put together packages allowing Mozambicans to explore our country at affordable rates.
- Encouraging employee benefits and rewards.
- Coming together in solidarity: businesses, investors, NGOs, the government and private sector come together in this collaboration for the benefit of all.
- Making it easy and accessible for corporates to purchase truly beautiful, sustainable and locally made gifts that support local entrepreneurs and craftspeople.
- Helping the Mozambican economy stay afloat by promoting local travel and support of local businesses.
We are alreadypartnering with:
How can the campaign benefit you?
For your local clients
- Thank loyal clients for their support.
- Use deals to strengthen client relationships and encourage local exploration of Mozambique.
For your employees
- Reward your employees for good performance
- Recognise special milestones: birthdays, work anniversaries or wedding gifts.
For our healthcare workers
- Many companies wanted to give back to our healthcare workers for their tireless sacrifice during COVID-19. This campaign makes it easy for you to do so.
- Make a donation towards special “rest and relaxation” packages especially for our healthcare workers.