Every gift hamper is proudly handmade by local Mozambicans filled with a variety of favourite local treats and snacks. The packaging is crafted from banana fibres and is thus recyclable, sustainable and eco friendly. Each box is unique and made by hand: lined with a beautiful and colourful capulana and the box can be branded with your company details. The entire production of the box is done locally ensuring your money and support goes where it is needed most to support our communities.
- A reusable paper packet with your company logo
- Aloe vera hand & foot hydration cream (100ml)
- Coconut oil body treatment (100ml)
MT 1,999 plus IVA
- 200g chocolates – either chilli chocolates or shell chocolates
- Capulana (folded – the design matches the box lining)
- Reusable box (19cm x 19cm x 10cm) made from recycled banana fibre with your company logo, lined with capulana and tied with a matching capulana bow.
MT 2,249 plus IVA
- Reusable capulana holder
- Body exfoliant (250ml)
- Coconut body treatment (250ml)
MT 2,699 plus IVA
- Reusable box (26cm x 26cm x 15cm) made from recycled banana fibre with your company logo, lined with capulana and tied with a matching capulana bow.
- Cashew or macadamia nuts (260g)
- Dried pineapple or mango (190g)
- Piri Piri (200ml)
- Honey (350g)
- Cashew nut butter (250g)
- Gurue tea (26 bags)
- Gorongosa ground coffee (250g)
- Coconut oil (375ml)
MT 4,399 plus IVA