Escape to a secluded peninsula in the south of Mozambique to a relaxing, family-friendly lodge. This special package is exclusively for Mozambican residents.
Machangulo Beach Lodge is situated on a secluded peninsula in the south of Mozambique. The lodge is easily accessible for local Mozambicans and offers a plethora of activities for the whole family.
Nine luxurious ocean view rooms overlook the stunning ocean vistas. Five marine and nature reserves surround the resort, offering a range of activities.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS AND INFORMATION
This special applies to Mozambican residents only.
- MZN 8,500 per person sharing per night.
- MZN 2,000 per child sharing with 2 adults per night (max of 2 children per room).
- Minimum 2 nights stay
- Valid until June 2020
- 1 night’s accommodation with welcome drink.
- Return scheduled boat transfers (Please take note of terms and conditions).
- Return road transfers in Maputo.
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Filtered drinking water, teas and coffees.
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the lodge.
- Selected non-motorised activities from the lodge’s beach (kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkelling and one guided dune walk).
- Motorized and guided activities.
- Activities on remote beaches or locations where transport is required (kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, picnics, fishing and snorkelling).
- Nelspruit to the Maputo Marina road transfers are available at a ZAR 2 000.00 per person supplement (min. 2 guests).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including in room mini bars.
- Laundry service.
Terms & Conditions
- A 50% deposit is due within 7 days of making the booking.
- Bookings must be paid in full 30 days prior to check-in
- Cancellations 0 – 30 days prior to arrival = 100% of total value of the booking is non-refundable but if the government prohibits travel, we will work with you to postpone the booking for travel at a later date.