Discover untouched shores as you escape from everyday life to the beauty of the Bazaruto Archipelago...
Swim with dolphins, set sail for the sunset and lose yourself to nature’s beauty in one of the last untouched paradises at Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort. Situated on Bazaruto Island, off the Mozambican coast near Vilanculos, the resort offers visitors the quintessential Indian Ocean magical island getaway.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS AND INFORMATION
- Explore the aqua playground at Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort for a minimum of 3 nights, starting from USD999 per person sharing.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a beach villa.
- Return boat transfer from Vilanculos*
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily
- One authentic Dhow Cruise Experience per person per stay
- One 60-minute spa treatment per person per stay (Standard season only.
- High Season & Peak Periods and applicable to full rate paying adults)
- Soft drinks, Bottled water, House wine, Local beer and Selected House spirits, Tea/coffee
- Non-motorised watersport activities/equipment
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Return flights from Maputo to Vilanculos at $445 per person, the rate is subject to availability
- Specialised and/or premium brand beverages
- Motorised water sports
- Horse riding and all activities unless specified
- Gratuity, Park fees, Government Levy and all items not stated above.
Rates are valid from the 1 November 2018 – 30 June 2019
Black Out dates Apply:
• 25 December – 7 January 2019
• 19 April 2019 – 22 April 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Rate Terms :
All packages must be prepaid. On confirmation of the travel arrangements, a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required to secure the reservation. Full payment must be received 8 weeks prior to departure.
For multi-day itineraries, a USD$10 File Fee will be charged, per person. There is a minimum charge of USD20 per file. In cases where hotels don’t pay commission, a 10% handling fee will be added to the total cost.
Special requests should be specified at time of booking. We will endeavour to assist with these but cannot guarantee such.
Please read full Terms and Conditions here. Any person requesting quotations, estimates or making bookings is deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.