Dip your toes into the blue water and toast the pink sunsets...Escape to Anantara Medjumbe, your piece of paradise in Mozambique.
Discover an isolated private paradise in Mozambique’s Quirimbas Archipelago at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort. Settle into the blissful tranquility where powder white sands and golden sun is the daily norm.
Indulge in delicious flavours, enjoy soothing spa treatments, and take advantage of world-class diving.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS AND INFORMATION
Only valid for African Nationals and residence from 1 August to 22 December, 2018. Based on a minimum 4-night stay.
- Complimentary return Helicopter transfers from Pemba to Medjumbe.
- A once in a lifetime experience where you’ll sleep under the stars on the adjoining Quissanga Island.
- Personalized dining options, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Prices start from USD1725 per person sharing for 4 nights.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION:
- Rate valid only for Africa nationals and residents.
- Rates from 1 August 2018 to 22 December 2018.
- Offer is only valid for Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort.
- Rate is subject to change depending on the Resort and flight seat availability, we reserve the right to discontinue this offer.
- Personalised dining refers to inclusive breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Selected inclusive beers, wines and spirits. Premium brands available at an additional cost.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Rate Terms :
All packages must be prepaid. On confirmation of the travel arrangements, a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required to secure the reservation. Full payment must be received 8 weeks prior to departure.
For multi-day itineraries, a USD$10 File Fee will be charged, per person. There is a minimum charge of USD20 per file. In cases where hotels don’t pay commission, a 10% handling fee will be added to the total cost.
Special requests should be specified at time of booking. We will endeavour to assist with these but cannot guarantee such.